DIESEL GENERATOR CONVERSION TO HYDROGEN
AVG has a critically important green energy solution for the betterment of the world by converting as many as possible of Diesel Power Generators into a No Carbon Hydrogen Fired Solution which reduces their emissions by up to 100%. This initiative targets the $100B Diesel Generator market, growing the size of the renewable energy sector which is already a near trillion dollar market.
AVG ENERGY and its team of inventors, scientists and engineers has conducted R&D over many years using advanced technologies to discover innovative methods of converting fossil fuel based power generation into clean energy. AVG Energy understands that the world has been waiting for such a viable solution to dramatically reduce global pollution and greenhouse gasses. Global demand for solution is expected to be extremely strong.
WPP’s initial focus is to convert existing polluting and expensive to use Diesel Generators and to run them at zero emissions. Gasoline generators will be addressed later on. Generator owners can expect a huge reduction in fuel operating costs, estimated at 85% savings.
DESCRIPTION OF THE TECHNOLOGY AND MARKET:
On average with WPP W2H2™ Power is generated at about 15% of the cost of diesel fuel and very importantly no fossil fuel component is required to mix with the H2 when using WPP W2H2™ technology. For each Liter of Water fed into the WPP W2H2™ system the net output exceeds 1m3 of H2 gas. WPP W2H2™ is a no pollution technology designed to shift existing and future industrial power production away from fossil fuels and therefore reduce the world’s harmful emissions, currently approx 25% of the world’s harmful emissions is caused by Industrial Power Production, WPP seeks to bring this number as close to zero as possible. W2H2™ technology can easily cross-over into the Transportation sector, particularly shipping where container ships and cruise ships are among the largest polluters in the world. With a constant supply of water available this is an ideal fit with the addition of a complimentary high volume desalination technology that WPP deploys to convert salt water into fresh water for use in the W2H2™ system.
AVG produces Hydrogen Gas in mass production capacity to supply gas for steam boilers, combustion engines, and power plants of all sizes. Essentially most fossil fuel engines can be converted by adding the W2H2™ fuel system with minimal changes needed to hardware for a successful conversion. Furthermore WPP has the ability to deliver ready to use Containerized Turnkey W2H2™ Hydrogen Mobile and Modular Power Plants and Generators from 1MW up to 25MW with scalability into 100’s of MW. An entire project can go from dirt to lights on in a small fraction of the time it would take a traditional power plant to be built and at a fraction of the operating costs due to massive savings on the use of fuel.
AVG SAVINGS ON A 5MW DIESEL GENERATOR
Cost per gallon about $3.61 USD X 335.5/Gallon Per Hour = $1211.15 USD
Usage of Diesel Per Day = $28,067.72 USD
Full load usage of Diesel Per Year = $10,609,717.80 USD
Half load usage of Diesel Per Year = $5,304,858.90 USD
Usage of diesel during 20 years= TOTAL SPENDING $212 MILLION
AVG SAVES APPROXIMATELY 85% OF THE ABOVE NUMBERS!
HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS SAVED OVER THE LIFETIME
BENEFITS OF AVG CONVERSION
- A REDUCTION IN FUEL OPERATING COSTS BY APPROXIMATELY 50%
- 90 TO 100% REDUCTION IN EMISSIONS
- INCREASED EFFICIENCY/PRODUCTION
- FORMAL LONG TERM BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP WITH WPP ENERGY, WORLD LEADERS IN GREEN ENERGY
- WPP’S W2H2™ CONVERSION CONTAINER WILL BE SUITED TO ALL CLIMATES, AND CLIMATE CONTROLLED
- TECHNOLOGY IS HOUSED INSIDE A HIGH TECH 20′ SECURE SEA CONTAINER, WHICH WILL BE DELIVERED AND MAINTAINED BY WPP ENERGY
- WPP WILL PERFORM THE CONVERSION TO ENSURE ITS TURN KEY READY
- WPP WILL MAINTAIN THE TECHNOLOGY VIA LONG TERM SERVICE CONTRACT
- LOWERS THE RISK OF ENVIRONMENTAL LITIGATION
- ADDRESSES POLITICAL MANDATES FOR STATE IMPOSED LEGISLATION AND INTERNATIONAL CLEAN ENERGY ACCORDS
- ONGOING SYSTEM PERFORMANCE MONITORING AS THE CONTAINER IS INTERNET SATELLITE DISH & WI-FI EQUIPPED AND STREAMS DATA BACK TO WPP SERVERS
- BETTER HEALTH FOR POWER PLANT WORKERS, FEWER SICK DAYS, HIGHER EMPLOYEE RETENTION AND HIGHER MORALE